The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Mumbai Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising 59 hotels in 41 locations across India with an additional 18 international hotels in Australia, Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recentlycompleted the centenary of its landmark hotel, The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resortsand Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house.
Location Of the Taj ViewAgra India Hotel, Agra The tranquil Taj View Hotel, nestled amidst 6 acres of landscaped gardens, offer s a view of the World Her itage Site, the Taj Mahal from most of its rooms. The hotel is 3 kms from the Taj Mahal. It is also close to Agra's famous marble-inlay craft, carpet and jewellery shops and shoe factories.
Accommodation at Taj View Agra India
The Taj-View Hotel in Agra India has 95 rooms and 5 suites. 35 of these rooms have a view of the Taj Mahal, while the rest face the swimming pool. All rooms at The Taj-View Hotel in Agra are equipped with a tea and coffee maker, mini bar, electronic safe, direct dial telephones, colour television with satellite programs, hair dryer.
• 20 Superior Taj Facing Rooms
• 10 Deluxe Taj Facing Rooms
• 5 Luxury Suites
• The Superior Rooms have a view of the city, swimming pool or a garden. The rooms have marble flooring and are decorated with pietra-dura (marble inlay work), natural colour paintings and miniature paintings.
• The Superior Taj Facing Rooms have the same décor and facilities as the Superior Rooms. The
rooms offer a full view of the Taj Mahal.
• The Deluxe Taj Facing Rooms are located on the fifth and top most floor of the hotel. These rooms have an elevated platform where the guests can relax on a couch and enjoy view of the Taj Mahal. These rooms have the same décor and facilities as the Superior Rooms.
• The Luxury Suites include four historical suites that face the Taj Mahal and one that faces the city. The suites have a living room, a bed room, and a spacious bathroom. They are provided with a bath-tub and a shower cubical. All the suites have flat screen plasma television and a DVD player. The Suites are also provided with a collection of books.